The Grassroots Coordinator will be responsible for working on various projects vis-a-vis increasing and conducting outreach initiatives of Students for a Free Tibet- India chapters. The selected staff will be facilitating activities and reaching out to Indians and maintaining close relationship with SFT – India chapters across India.
- Commitment to the Tibetan Freedom Movement. Experience in volunteering with SFT is an asset.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with young people and people from diverse backgrounds.
- Participation in SFT conferences or workshops will also be considered.
- Good computer skills which include knowledge of databases, spreadsheets, email, word processing. Graphic design and web designskills would be considered.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Tibetan and/or Hindi language fluency would be highly appreciated.
- A desire and enthusiasm to contribute to the Tibetan Freedom Movement.
- The ability to work independently.
- Creativity, passion and flexibility are must!
- Enthusiastic in team related work, and an optimistic attitude towards work.
The chosen candidate will work from the National Office in India, Dharamshala. The chosen candidate will be expected to start in beginning of August. Please send your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com by July 20, 2018.